BallBuster™ Sticks clean the bit and increase R.O.P.
BallBuster Sticks are composed of soluble surface tension reducers and organic solids. These two components work together to first soften and then to blast away all accretions of clays on the bit and drill collars.
The result is increased R.O.P. and decreased well costs.
BallBuster Sticks are inserted into the drill pipe when making a connection. The sticks quickly dissolve into the drilling mud, separate into two phases, and impart a two-shot action, first softening the clays and then eliminating them from all metal surfaces.
Ballbuster can be used in in straight-hole or deviated wells, with any type of mud system. The particle size of 400 to 900 microns will not affect downhole tools.
- Does not alter the drilling mud properties.
- Provides the benefit where it is needed - at the bit and around the collars.
- Does not harm mud pumps.
- Contains no hazardous chemicals.
- Treatment takes only three seconds per connection.
- 100% Bio-degradable.
- Not hazardous to production zones.
- Eliminates bit-balling while drilling.
- Compatible with all types of drilling fluids, including oil muds.
- Not abrasive to metal surfaces, including bits, nozzles, collars and down-hole tools.
- Comes packaged in weather resistant thermal bags, 50 sticks per bag.
- It works!
FIELD TEST RESULTS
BallBuster Technologies Limited
20th Floor, Central Towers, Hong Kong
+1-512-657-9629 - Voice
011-62-878-707-35203 - Voice
Copyright 2016, BallBuster Technologies Limited, All Rights Reserved. BallBuster and BB-2 are trademarks of BallBuster Technologies Limited. U.S. Patent 7,784,566. Foreign patents pending.